Sunday, August 26, 2007

New food blog

This is my new blog for posting about the food in my life. I love to bake and cook. I love to try new things. I love food. I'm not sure what qualifies someone as a foodie, but I think that's me. I am a flexitarian, if my eating and cooking style needs a label.

My dear friend at Create Cakes and I are going to do a monthly baking challenge to expand our horizons together on the things we want to try making. We have a long list already, which is part of why we didn't just join up with the Daring Bakers. I might still join them soon, we'll see. I also like to look at the The Weekend Cookbook Challenge and 24 Boxes. Beyond that, food blogging is exciting new terrain for me to explore.

I will post anything new I try each month, including the planned posts with my friend at Create Cakes. I have said I usually try something new atleast once a month, but I don't know. There are lots of fun things I could back post about too, and maybe I will, as time goes by.

For now, here are some of my thanksgiving photos. I like to take pictures of Thanksgiving Dinner when I cook it, which is unfortunately not every year. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because of all the fun cooking. My family and friends think I'm a bit nutty to want photos of my past feasts, but oh well!

2003:


2004:


2006:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin